What does it do?
ReadID® SaaS allows the verification of identity documents in a secure and user-friendly manner using a smarthone with NFC. ReadID® is provided as configurable software that you can integrate into your own apps and backend systems. We provide an SDK (Software Development Kit) and APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) to make this possible. ReadID® thus becomes part of the software that you provide to your users, they won’t even be aware that the mobile verification technology is provided by us. ReadID SaaS allows you to fully customize what personal information you want to read and which verifications you want to carry out, giving you complete control over your customer journey.
The verification runs on our secure server, hosted by InnoValor in a public cloud. You do not have to worry about updates and security. Doing the verification in our server makes ReadID SaaS suitable for online uses cases in which you cannot trust the smartphone, for example for onboarding for banks.
What are the benefits?
- ReadID SaaS is integrated in your app using our ReadID SDK, following your look&feel. It is ReadID inside.
- It is realiabe and user-friendly, much more than optical scanning of identity documents or online video identification.
- We host ReadID SaaS in a highly secure public cloud. Secure and highly scalable.
- We are a ISO 27001 certified organisation. We are committed to security and privacy.
- To do the verification we need to process personal information in our server, but we only cache is and you determine how long.
- You get the personal information and verification results instantly, via a REST interface (JSON, XML or PDF).
- Orchestration with facial matching for holder verification is possible to create the best identity verification solution available.
ReadID SaaS is mostly used for online user cases, in which a user has to verify its own identity via an instant and online process. Opening bank accounts, VISA applications and re-verifications are typical use cases. ReadID SaaS requires some implementation effort, and is therefore best suited for medium size and larger organisations, that already have a mobile app and have substantial volumes of verifications. Typical customers are banks (such ING, Rabobank, DNB Norway), governmental organisations (e.g., UK Home Office) and Trust Service Providers (e.g., SK Identity Solutions). For smaller organizations or organizations without an app ReadID Ready may be better suited.
Customer case: Rabobank
Read how Rabobank has implemented ReadID SaaS for mobile identification, account opening and other use cases.
Download our product overview
Summarises ReadID SaaS, its characteristics and the way it works in a handy leaflet you can share with colleagues.